Why Are You Fat?
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 115 with Brian Bradley
Brian Bradley is on a mission to help millions of people learn how to live healthier, pain-free lives and achieve complete fitness. A frequent speaker at industry events, he presents, consults, and conducts training with corporations, organizations, and nonprofits on the topics of chronic pain, healthy living, and high-level performance. His clients include the Tony Robbins Companies, Bulletproof Radio, YPO, the Seattle Study Club, and the NFL.
Brian has been studying “true” biomechanics and human anatomy using The Egoscue Method for more than 25 years. As the Posture-Pain-Performance coach and motivational speaker, he has spoken in more than 15 countries, promoting a myriad of healthy principles for achieving success in all areas of personal and professional life. Brian believes that real and lasting change can happen when we commit to health as a lifestyle. His postural training, fitness experience and engaging personality get people of all ages moving and digging deep to get their best results.
Listen to this episode of The MOVEMENT Movement with Brian Bradley about the real reason people are fat.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
– How simply writing down the word fat can illicit your body to respond viscerally.
– Why many people believe being fat is their fault when it may be a lymphatic response.
– How there are movements that will help your lymphatic system drain better.
– Why improving your poster can actually make you appear thinner.
– How recovering from an injury simply brings you back to function, not where you were before the injury.
Connect with Brian:
Guest Contact Info
Connect with Steven: